Saturday, 4 October 2014

4 Ways To Use L'oreal Elvive Hair Oil

how to use l'oreal elvive hair oil, l'oreal elvive hair oil review, Pakistani nail art and beauty blog

Hi beauties!

I know majority of Pakistani girls don't use anything beyond oils, shampoo and conditioner for their hair. And of course, the herbal stuff. Leaving hair oil or serums in your hair after washing is a new concept for a lot of us. I have been lusting after Herbal Essences leave-in conditioners and serums for a very long time, but I've never even seen a wide variety of their shampoos displayed in stores, so everything else is totally out of the question. If you have dry hair that needs some oomph, or frizzy hair that needs some taming, then you need to grab yourself a hair serum asap! Here are some of the ways I like to use this multipurpose hair oil from L'oreal Paris, that's readily available here in Pakistan.


1. Use as a leave-in conditioner after shower. Apply on dry hair for manageable, soft and sumptuous hair.
2. Apply on towel-dried hair and blow dry (or use any other airstyler), for both volume and shine.
3. Apply on dry hair before straightening for easier straightening and a sleek result.
4. Use as a deep-conditioner. Apply from roots to tip, massage and cover your hair with a damp towel. Wash after 30 minutes.

Hope this helped! What hair oils/serums/leave-in conditioners do you recommend?

4 comments :

  1. I loved that hair oil, it really helped to tame my very fluffy ends of my hair, and mde my style look much sleeker and more styled.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very dry hair i would love to try this out
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this stuff and its amazing:)

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw try Garnier ultimate blends hair oil.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...