Saturday, 4 October 2014

Moo Nails

Cow Nail Art, Pakistani Beauty Nail Art Blog

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great week! My days are going pretty boring actually. I have been staying home from uni A LOT for the past 2 weeks. I'm just really really tired of sitting in class and listen to boring lectures all day long! But after I take the decision to stay home, I'm like, 'What do I do now?' So yup, this is my life right now. It'll be winter soon so I'm sensing more laziness in the future!




Today, as I woke up to the sounds of bah bah, me me and moo moo, I thought I should do a special Eid-ul-Azha manicure for our fuzzy (and smelly) new friends.

Cow Nail Art, Pakistani Beauty Nail Art Blog

Cow Nail Art, Pakistani Beauty Nail Art Blog

I was feeling pretty lazy (I think I have covered that already), so I did the whole manicure with a dotting tool. I did the pink nose first , with Rimmel London Isn't She Precious, then outlined it with a dotting tool and black polish. Then I added the head, the ears and the nostrils. I did the eyes by adding a black oval, then a smaller white oval inside it, then a small black dot.

I hope that made some sense! 

Do visit my blog again in the coming week. I will be reviewing the new Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 eye shadow palette. I am also thinking about blogging about my studies, to keep me motivated for the SOA exams.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Eid! Many all of you share happy memories with your family and friends over some steaming BBQ, yum! 

Love,

7 comments :

  1. You've got some serious talent! That is amazing!

    Would you mind checking out my links and possibly following?

    http://www.fatimasalim.com
    http://www.youtube.com/fatimasalimk
    http://www.facebook.com/Fatimasalimk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ Will check you out for sure.

      Delete
  2. Aww its so cute <3 love the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's really artistic, good job done and it did make a lot of sense :)

    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I really like it.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...