Saturday, 27 September 2014

Revlon Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait & Berry Smoothie Lip Butters

Revlon Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait & Berry Smoothie Lip Butters Swatches Review Pakistan, Pakistani Beauty and Nail art blog

Hi there everyone! ^_^ Hope you all are having a great day! I know the world does not need a another review for the Revlon Lip Butters, but I just wanted to give my feedback and show you all some swatches! I have shades Peach Parfait, Strawberry Shortcake and Berry Smoothie. They retail for around PKR 900 locally. My sister got these as a trio pack from the Dubai Duty Free, and I didn't even tell her I wanted these! That's some sister telepathy right there!

Revlon Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait & Berry Smoothie Lip Butters Swatches Review Pakistan, Pakistani Beauty and Nail art blog

The Lip Butters are sheer lipsticks that glide on smoothly and do not cling on the dry patches on my lips or feel gloppy on. And that's why I love these so much! They even make my lips look plump. However, I don't like how dry and flaky they leave my lips after they wear off. I know Revlon describes these as lipstick and lip balm hybrid, but I do not see anything hydrating about these.

As sheer lipsticks, these are beautiful! Unless you love sheer lipsticks, don't mind re-applying every 3-4 hours, or suffer from dry lips, then you can not, by any means, appreciate the gem that is Revlon Lip Butter! ^_^.

The swatches below are 6 swipes on my arms and just 2 swipes on my lips.

Revlon Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait & Berry Smoothie Lip Butters Swatches Review Pakistan, Pakistani Beauty and Nail art blog
Indoor Swatches, No Flash
Revlon Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait & Berry Smoothie Lip Butters Swatches Review Pakistan, Pakistani Beauty and Nail art blog
Outdoor Swatches, No Flash

Revlon Peach Parfait Lip Butter Swatches Review Pakistan
Wearing Peach Parfait
Peach Parfait is a peach brown. It's a 'my lips but better' (and peachier!) kinda color. There's some gold shimmer there but it doesn't look bad or irritate my lips. It became my go-to color right when I first tried it!

Revlon Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter Swatches Review Pakistan
Wearing Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake is a light cool-toned pink. It looks like the exact shade of strawberry ice-cream in the bullet. This shade looks beautiful on my sister, who has lightly pigmented lips. I have quite pigmented lips and it really washes me out! I need to wear a lipstain or lip liner underneath to make this one work for me.

Revlon Berry Smoothie Lip Butter Swatches Review Pakistan
Wearing Berry Smoothie
Berry Smoothie is a medium berry pink. It's not every deep, so it's a perfect berry lip color for day time or if you are trying out a berry lip color for the first time.

Overall, I REALLY like these and I wanna try out Raspberry Pie and Juicy Papaya next! What shades would you recommend?

Love,

17 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! The world did still need your thoughts on these! :) Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie suit you so well! ^_^ xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Strawberry Shortcake looks on you! <3 You have such a fun themed blog! I only have one of these, Wild Watermelon which is a juicy coral red color! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you stopped by on my blog! :-D And wild watermelon sounds lovely!

      Delete
  4. lovely shades, Berry Smoothie looks beautiful on you :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lip butters. I have one in tutti fruiti.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous products, they are so moisturising. such pretty colours too.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Berry smoothie seems perfect for fall... Nice swatches.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it sure is! Looks even more beautiful over a lip liner. Aww thanks ^_^

      Delete
  8. Every shade is pretty but im loving the last one
    beautiful you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely shades! looks beautiful on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everybody fell in love with Revlon lip butters when they came out! Great review, the low staying power really puts me off though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG YOU SO PRETTY
    WILL YOU BE MY BESTEST FRIEND 5EVA?
    OH PLS PLS SAY YES OH PLS PLS PLS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...