Tuesday, 12 August 2014

The Eid Post

Hey there beauties! <3 I'm probably the last one to do an Eid post. But better late than never, right?

Eid Post, Pakistani nail art and beauty blog

So every year I have a particular dress or color in mind for Eid. This time, I was completely blank! I searched and searched the stores for something new. But everything was too similar. Whatever happened to originality and uniquess? What if somebody doesn't like those overly colorful and motif-drenched outfits? I was pretty bumped out, until my mommy got an amazing vintage inspired dress from Kayseria. I was in love! Fast forward a couple of days and I bought myself a Kayseria off white dress with peach and green vintage style print. I also got a an aztec print kurta from Gul Ahmed. They have a lot of those recently and are pretty different from all those mass produced kurtas! They are worth checking out.

Eid Post, Pakistani nail art and beauty blog

Since my dress was vintage-y, I went with some vintage roses on my nails! The nail color I'm wearing is from Stageline, a brand, I believe, that has been recently launched in Pakistan.

Photography credits go to my little sister, Maheen. ^_^

Have a fabulous day everyone!
Love,

10 comments :

  1. Nice henna!
    Please check mine out too, and if you want- my Youtube channel! Let me know what you think!
    https://www.fatimasalim.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVN9ZjTnmZo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love ur mehndi and nails... nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the vintage roses on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ^_^ I love them too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...