Thursday, 14 August 2014

Happy Independence Day!

Hey hey!

Many many prayers going out to Pakistan on this day and always. I hope all the citizens can prove it in the coming year that we really deserve this independence. I hope we keep our nation clean from all evils. I hope all those their lives abroad and serving others come back here and serve their nation instead. And those who are already serving here, I hope they do it with most sincerity and integrity.

And I hope there will be more than 20 actuaries in Pakistan in the future! :-P

Anyway, how could I miss this opportunity to create some patriotic nail art?

Pakistan Independence Day, Pakistani nail art and beauty blog
Pakistan Independence Day, Pakistani nail art and beauty blog

The teal polish looks pretty gorgeous, right? It's Clarity/Clazona #277. I used the dotting tool to create the the moon and star and the small flat brush to clean out my cuticles. I used those cell phone stickers for the rhinestones. I took out the sticky part, and stuck these on my nails with some clear topcoat.

Pakistan Independence Day, Pakistani nail art and beauty blog

How are you spending this Independence Day? Wearing any patriotic manicure?

Love,

5 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...