Sunday, 24 August 2014

February to July Empties

Hey there beauties!

After January, I've been experimenting with some drugstore facial cleansers. So I decided to do a single empties post for all them It's been a real pain keeping these empty tubes lying around my bathroom though.

Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash, POND'S Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam, POND'S No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub, Clean & Clear Essentials Toner, Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub
From left to right - Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash, POND'S Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam, POND'S No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub, Clean & Clear Essentials Toner, Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub

Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash with Lemon Essence - For my normal/dry skin, this is a bit drying. It's a white cream that smells like lemons, very refreshing! It doesn't lather like crazy and rinses off easily. But I haven't seen it lighten my sun tan at all. This is just a regular ol' face wash that could be good for oily or combo skin. I got small 50 ml tube to try out and it barely lasted a month.

Repurchase? No.

POND'S Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon - This face wash is a beauty! If you have oily or combo skin then get this face wash asap! This product literally sucks the dirt out of my face and leaves my complexion glowy and bright. View my complete review for this face wash. The 100g tube lasted me 1 and half months 'cause I only wash my face once a day with a foaming cleanser.

Repurchase? Sadly, no. Even though I love the results on my complexion, it dries my skin out so much it hurts.

POND'S No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub with Volcanic Clay - Like POND'S Pure White facial foam again, it dries my skin out really bad but a terrific cleanser for those with oily or combo skin. The product is an off-white cream with volcanic clay. Clay sucks oil out of the skin (hence, it made my skin dry) and I was very oblivious to this fact. The exfoliating particles are very gentle, which makes it perfect for daily exfoliation. The 100g tube lasted me 2 months 'cause I exfoliate 2-3 times a week.

Repurchase? Nope. I'd recommend this for oily and combo skin.

Clean & Clear Essentials Toner - This product has been my savior! I cannot say how well it deals with blemishes and acne already on your face, but it cleans out whiteheads and blackheads really impressively. And I have experienced less breakouts after using this toner. For reference, I had never used a toner before this. This is a wonderful product especially for the price. I've been using this 100 ml bottle of toner on and off for almost a year. Yes, a year!

Repurchase? Most definitely! and recommended to all!

Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub with Lemon Essence - A gel based substitute for St. Ives apricot scrub? I think yes! It doesn't dry my skin out and the exfoliating micro bead don't feel harsh at all. My skin feels refreshed, clean and smooth. View my complete review for this lemon-y scrub.

Repurchase? Yes yes yes.

Hope this post helped you decide which cleanser to pick for yourself!

Have a great day!
Love,

4 comments :

  1. Oh that ponds black face wash and clean & clear toner are on my skin care regimen too.. nice post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ I just kicked out that face wash from my regime :-P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah I used 'em all up properly before getting new stuff! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...