Wednesday, 2 July 2014

The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream

the body shop wild rose hand cream, Pakistani beauty blog

Hey! It's me again. ^_^

So a few days ago my mom handed me this cream.  I used it over my freshly exfoliated hands and I was like WOW! And this is why:

  • It doesn't just form a layer of grease over my hands, but it actually absorbs into my skin. Bye bye grease!
  • My hands feel so soft and supple.  I can literally not stop feeling them. Is that weird? Even after washing, they remain smooth.
  • You know how your hands start sweating when you use hand cream in summer? Not with this one!
  • It has a very sharp smell of roses, which I love! The smell is quite sharper than The Body Shop Morrocon Rose Body Butter.
  • SPF 15. Who doesn't love the added perks of sun protection? Even though SPF 15 is kinda low (I’ll most probably use a sunscreen lotion over it) but the gesture is nice.


Just for reference, I have normal/dry skin with dry hands and feet. Whenever I wash my hands I need to moisturize them, even in summer. That’s where this little red and silver gem comes in handy. So why didn't my mom love this cream as much as I do? Because she has REALLY dry skin and this cream made little difference to her hands. She’s happier using Glysolid. ^_^

The packaging is a little weird and ugly. I KNOW. It's an eco-friendly thing. Just be sure to not put this in a makeup bag and not directly in your handbag, otherwise it will turn into what you see above.

If you need a hand cream that feels light, yet amazingly effective and smells like roses, then go for The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream !

The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream isn't the most pocket-friendly of all. There's 30 ml of product in there and you don't need to re-apply constantly so it'll last long. I got this cream, Thanks to my sister, from The Body Shop UK for GBP 5.There's a 100 ml tube available as well.

Love,

4 comments :

  1. The dread of having a dry skin, that one has to moisturise is summers too, but I don't mind! ;) This sounds promising! Good to see you back! Ramadan Mubarak! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me neither! You will love it too I'm sure. Ramadan Mubarak to you too :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...