Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Happy Ramadan + I'm Free

happy ramadan, pakistani beauty blog


Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. I just wanted to drop by and wish all my beautiful readers a very happy and blessed Ramadan! ^_^ Just remember to make the most of this holy month. Pray and ask for forgiveness as much as you can. And as far as feeling weak during fasting goes, I always try to recite Quran; it really helps me get over the weakness. I've been trying to wake up a little earlier in the morning, by 3:20 am, so I can offer Tahajjud prayers before having sehri. After Ramadan's over, I'm really going to try to maintain this habit.


And on another note, I'm fuh-reeee! Yes, I got done with my exams a couple of days ago. I'll be able to blog as much as I like, until august probably. I got done with my Eid shopping during my exams ('cause I had so many breaks!) so I have a lot of time on my hands right now. I am really not looking forward to my exam results this time. Not that my papers didn't go well, they went great. It's just that my teachers have been really strict with checking papers ever since my 2nd year. I also got a copy of SOA (Society of Actuaries) Exam FM Manual from my friend Aarij. I need to start studying for those exams and pass the first 2 right away, if I need a proper job by the time I graduate.

Enough school! I've got a lot of nail art and skin care reviews lined up for you beauties, and some makeup as well. Have a blessed Ramadan and keep reading my blog! ^_^ Love you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...