Saturday, 5 July 2014

My new favorite scrub?

Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub, Pakistani Beauty BlogGarnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub, Pakistani Beauty Blog

Hey everyone! Hope your fast went really well today! 

It seems that I may have discovered my new favorite scrub. Could it be? After using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for more than a year I realized that walnut shells just aren't the thing for me. Even though I love using it as a body scrub, I find that it is way too harsh for the delicate facial skin. Especially after my University started, my skin has been really red. I used Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub, which is ah-mazing stuff! After I ran out of that, I wanted to try Garnier Light Exfoliating Wash. I couldn't find it at my local store, but I found this gem instead.


Here's what I've been looking for in a facial scrub:
  • refreshing scent
  • gel-based
  • gentle

This particular scrub fulfills all my demands! and that too below PKR 250. I'm sorry but I forgot the exact price. There's 50g of content in there. I only use facial scrub once or twice a week, so even 50g lasts me a long time! This is actually manufactured in India, so I doubt I'll find it again.

The first thing I noticed when I twisted the cap was the scent. It smells so fresh and lemon-y! The scent is invigorating enough to wake me up in the morning. The scrub is yellow in color, bright yellow with orange exfoliating beads. It basically screams summer! ^_^ It's soft to apply, rinses off easily and removes the dead cells well, just like any other facial scrub. So what's up with this lightening claim? Honestly, I haven't noticed anything like that. It does brighten my complexion after every use, but all the scrubs kinda do that. 

Long story short, don't get the Garnier Light Gentle Exfoliating Scrub just for the lightening purpose. It's a good gentle facial scrub that leaves my skin soft and bright.

I have my eyes on Freeman Pink Grapefruit Scrub now! Have you tried it?

Have a great day!
Love,

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...