Monday, 28 July 2014

Eid Nails: Feminine

Pakistani beauty blog, Pakistani nail art, Eid nail art design tutorial flowers

Hey beauties!

Here's an another nail art design for you all. Probably the last. After bows and polka dots, I love flowers on my nails! This would go well if you're planning to wear floral prints on Eid.

For this look you'll need:
  • 2 colored polishes and a white polish
  • detail brush or stripping brush or nail art pen
  • dotting tool/bobby pin
Pakistani beauty blog, Pakistani nail art, Eid nail art design tutorial flowers

I used my stripping brush in a flicking manner to make the petals. You can use a detail brush or a nail art pen. Making the petals would be easier with a nail art pen. Next, I filled in the outlines with a nude pink color. After filling in, I went over the outlines to make the flower look neat. Lastly, I added 3 dots at the center of the flower for the stem, with my dotting tool and used a dark purple polish. After letting it dry, I added 2 coats of topcoat.

Pakistani beauty blog, Pakistani nail art, Eid nail art design tutorial flowers

I did the same flower on my ring finger. For my middle finger, I did a small white swirly with a detail brush. Above the swirly, I made half of the same flower.

Pakistani beauty blog, Pakistani nail art, Eid nail art design tutorial flowers


Hope you all liked it. I'll be wearing a floral pattern too on Eid. So, if you like floral nail art designs, do check out my blog after Eid 'cause I will be posting my floral manicure. I would love to see yours as well! You can always email me or Facebook me.

Have a wonderful Eid everyone! <3
Love,

6 comments :

  1. cool! love the flowers! I just posted an easier nailart on my blog; pls check :)
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeee ...keep up the good work ;)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that really means a lot! ^_^ Thank you!

      Delete
  3. pretty nail art and good tutorial
    i am a fellow blogger from PBBC lets follow each other
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Already following you :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...