Saturday, 7 June 2014

Beauty UK Nail Gift Set in Wild Child

Beauty UK Nail Gift Set swatches Wild Child, Pakistani Beauty blog, Pakistani blog

Hey hey! ^_^

My 'Investments' exam went great last week. Woohoo! Now I've got 4 more exams left. I've been studying super hard for my next paper, it's the toughest one this semester, Actuarial Mathematics (even the name sends chills!) So anyway, I hope you're all doing great and having a great summer! 

I won this nail colors set in a giveaway (my first ever :D) around January this year, thanks to The Bedside Dreams Diary. I already had a Beauty UK Cosmetics nail gift in Urban Girl, so I was really excited to get another one. The colors are fantastic and all have a glossy creme finish, and for the price, the quality is awesome! Each mini nail polish has 8 ml of product in it. There are a total of 5 sets, with coordinating colors in each. They ship internationally through their website and their products are also available at Superdrug for 4.49 GBP.

Beauty UK Nail Gift Set swatches Wild Child, Pakistani Beauty blog, Pakistani blog

Beauty UK Nail Gift Set swatches Wild Child, Pakistani Beauty blog, Pakistani blog

Look how cute and tiny they are! The colors show up opaque with 2 coats, but with the yellow I have to apply 3 coats. They apply nice and smooth and the wear time is 2-3 days. 

Beauty UK Nail Gift Set swatches Wild Child, Pakistani Beauty blog, Pakistani blog

1. Green - Really vibrant apple green (in my color dictionary, apple green is a tad more dull than parrot green but still bright).

2. Purple - It's a really gorgeous lavender color, the kinda purple that barbie would wear if she ever got tired of pink ^_^. This is my favorite of the bunch hands down.

3. Yellow - A bright yellow. It's not neon, just a sunny warm yellow.

4. Red - This is a classic red with orange undertones. This is a gorgeous color for light-medium Pakistani skin tones.

5. Pink - A very 'in-your-face' candy pink. It's almost neon. It's my go-to pink these days.

6. Navy Blue - It's dusty yet bright at the same time.

So, all the shades are super bright, yet they all would look amazing on our warm and medium Pakistani skin tones. If you love collecting bright polishes then I suggest you check this set out. Beauty UK has also released a new set recently in Tropical with similar hues. 

Have a great day! <3

5 comments :

  1. I absolutely love the yellow and pink one.Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors....all are perfect for summers.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches to show off the colours! I really like the purple, it suits your nails great. I am nominating you for the Sunshine Blogger Award to show my recognition and appreciation to your blog. It is not something you have to participate in but it is a fun way to share yours and others blogs. Here is a link to my post about the award and step to take to complete your post http://nailstori.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sunshine-blogger-award-nomination.html :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah all shades are so pretty :)
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...