Saturday, 31 May 2014

Guest Post Over At "What Fatemah Says"

Hey everyone! So sorry for being MIA lately. I had my exams, then they got postponed and now I have them again. I have no idea when my exams are going to FINALLY end. Maybe the end of June. Plus, this heat is making me nauseous! >.< Hope you all are doing okay in this heat.

So a couple of months back a fellow beauty blogger Fatemah Sajwani, of What Fatemah Says, hosted a giveaway, where the winner would do a guest post on her blog, and I won (Yayy!).

Ombre Nail art tutorial, Pakistani beauty blogger, pakistani beauty blog, pakistani blogger,

It would be oh-so wonderful if you could check it out on the link below:

http://whatfatemahsay.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/guest-post-by-jaybee-qadri/

I'll probably not be able to post a lot for a while, until I'm done with my exams. This semester a couple of courses are way difficult and need a lot of my time. Take care and hope you have a much better summer than me! ^_^

3 comments :

  1. wow lovely nail art design and best of luck for the papers dear.....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...