Sunday, 6 April 2014

Get Sun Protection from Garnier Ambre Solaire

garnier ambre solaire review

Hey lovelies! ^_^ Hope you're doing well! It's starting to heat up now (bye bye spring) and it's the perfect time to share my sun protection loves. I have dry skin so oiliness isn't an issue for me when it comes to sunblock, even in summer. The only issue is the white cast. It looks horrific. And that is where this sunblock comes in!

Garnier Ambre Solaire High Protect Shimmering Protection Lotion


garnier ambre solaire review

I've been using this one for almost a year now. The packaging is too big for my bag of course but at least it's sturdy. The product is just a tiny bit runny, so you need to be careful when you squeeze the bottle. It offers an SPF of 50 which gives 98% percent protection from the sun. This is the best sunblock for summer! It's lightweight, so it doesn't feel thick when applied or make my face sweat. And the white cast, you ask? No white cast!

garnier ambre solaire review

As you can see, it is a yellowish white lotion that blends really well into my complexion. Instead of white cast there's shimmer, which is a big turn off for those with big pores, but it looks amazing over my tan. Those who read my blog know I go through really bad sun exposure everyday in my uni and I absolutely loathe my tan, but this sunblock really makes my tan look GOOD and makes me feel better about it! :D I moisturize of course before I put this on.

Garnier Ambre Solaire BB Cream


garnier ambre solaire review

This is the first BB cream that I've ever used and I love it! It gives me the perfect amount of dewiness. The BB cream offers an SPF of 30, so I only use this when I'm going out apart from uni. It is meant for tanned fair skin (Hey, that's me!) and supposed to blend in with the skin tone, which it does perfectly!

garnier ambre solaire review

It's thicker than the lotion but it's very spreadable. The coverage is good enough to cover up the redness around my nose and take care of the discoloration all over my face. But it's definitely not a substitute for foundation and it should be remembered that no BB cream is. So don't expect a flawless complexion from this. The coverage and dewiness looks so natural and that is my favorite part! I moisturize before putting this on because I have dry skin, but those with oily and combination skin can totally skip the step.

Both these products are available at Boots. Have you used any products from Garnier Ambre Solaire Range? Please do share your feedback on this review. ^_^

Happy Sunday!

7 comments :

  1. Very nice and detailed review but whenever I use garnier products on my face like creams and facewash, I get pimples....my bad luck.....:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya!
      Nice reviews! Never tried products from the Ambre Solaire range... the BB cream seems really nice!! Following you now on GFC and bloglovin!! <3
      Neha
      Let's talk about everything

      Delete
  3. I am already a fan of Garnier BB Creams. Need to give this one a go too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Garnier BB cream, now I have my eyes on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish |
    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...