Saturday, 12 April 2014

No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Coral Kiss

No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss Review Coral Kiss

Hey girls! Hope you're all doing great! ^_^ 

With summer just around the corner, I'm sure everyone is looking for that natural looking peachy lip color, perfect for daily wear. So, I decided to share the one I love wearing in this heat. Te lip gloss I have here is No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss.


Of course there is the problem of availability when it comes to the Boots brand, No 7. But you can always get it via any of your trusted Facebook stores. This lip gloss is priced at GBP 9.00 and available at Boots. It gives you 9 ml of product. It comes with the added benefit of sun protection, with an SPF of 15. There are around 15 colors to choose from. The one I have is called Coral Kiss, which isn't really a coral at all. It's a nude-y peach sheer lip gloss with very light shimmer and ah-mazing shine.

No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss Review Coral Kiss

The claims on the back are true girls. It glides on really soft, with very light shimmer (no glitter chunks, thank God!) and no stickiness! Are you starting to see why I love it now? ^_^ But  (here it comes) it doesn't last for long. The gloss fades away after eating or drinking and it leaves behind a peach tinge which I like.

Oh! and it smells and tastes like candy!

No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss Review Coral Kiss

It comes with a doe foot applicator, which is perfect for the size of my lips but might be smaller for a lot of girls. You can use this size of the brush to your advantage. Here's a little trick I use to apply lip gloss which helps me achieve fuller lips:

- Begin with the top lip. Apply the lip gloss on the center part of the lip and glide the applicator across the right, following your natural lip shape.
- Take some more lip gloss on the center part and this time glide the applicator across the left.
- Repeat for the bottom lip.

Like your lips now? Wasn't that better than just smearing the lip gloss on horizontally?

Now onto the swatch!
No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss Review Coral Kiss

Please excuse me if my lips look a little dry. It's because I haven't had the time to exfoliate them >.< and It's my first EVER makeup related post so cut me some slack. :P

Anyway, the color is more of a nude-y peach than coral. I took the pictures with the lip gloss applied on my bare lips. I always apply it on my bare lips in the sun and as a lipstick topper at night. It looks really beautiful paired with a brown or black smokey eye. I think this is a really pretty lip gloss for slightly tanned skin (Trying to look at the positive side of my sun tan ^_^).

So this was my first ever lip gloss from No 7. Hope you liked this review and thank you so much for visiting! What are your suggestions for summer lip glosses?

Love,

*This product was purchased by me and my review is completely honest.*

15 comments :

  1. Lovely review! Do try out diff shades of pink I've heard their in these days ^_^

    www.thesyedasisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah pink lip glosses are my favorite! Thanks for dropping by :-)

      Delete
  2. This is a great post and No7 is known to be a really good brand that we just don't see enough of in blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) and I'm with you on that!

      Delete
  3. Nice review with lovely swatches.....love the swatches....Don't worry, I also don't get time to exfoliate my lips...I always plan and then forget....lol.....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-D I was kinda nervous because I've swatched on my lips for the first time here :-)
      Me too.. That's mainly because I have to whip it up since Lush lip scrubs aren't available here :-/

      Delete
  4. wow lovely color looks awesome on you.Great review dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! So glad that you stopped by! :-D Makes me feel accomplished ^_^

      Delete
  5. OMG it looks awsum on you <3
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did pretty great as on your first such post! :D Nice review! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gloss color. Haven't tired No 7 yet, but I've heard such great things about it.

    May from La Vie en May

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww i just love the color and it looks great on you .. nice review :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This colour is so pretty and glossy remind me of smashbox lipglosses

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a prettyyyy colouurr!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks very nice... wish Boots products were easily available here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...