Monday, 10 March 2014

St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt Body Wash

St. Ives Body Wash Purifying Sea Salt Review

Hey girlies! Hope you’re having a great day :) Spring is finally here! (Yayy!) And I can feel my skin going back from dry to normal now. I picked up this product here for spring/summer season and I’m so loving it I thought of sharing my experience.


So, I was happily standing in the shampoos and body washes aisle at Imtiaz Supermarket, picking out an exfoliating body wash. I used St. Ives body wash (Triple Butters I think) last winter and was really happy with the results and I love how there are no parabens in their products. I was delighted to see so many St. Ives body washes. They normally have like 2 or 3 of them and I really HATE that. I went for Smoothing Apricot first, but the smell, ughhh. No second thoughts there. It immediately went back to the shelf. Then, I picked up Purifying Sea Salt. I have been reading about how sea salt is used to relieve tiredness for long time now but never tried it because I have no idea where (and if) it’s available here. It smelled so so fresh. I just wanted to get home and use it right then!
St. Ives Body Wash Purifying Sea Salt Review

St. Ives Body Wash Purifying Sea Salt Review

The bottle is ha-uuge and that creates a problem for my small hands.  But at least it doesn’t need to be squeezed for the product to come out. The flip-flap lid opens up nicely and doesn’t hurt my fingers. It smells like sea, in a nice and fresh way. The smell lingers for a while in the bathroom for the entire world to smell but a lot less on my skin, so only I can smell. It really wakes me up.

St. Ives Body Wash Purifying Sea Salt Review

The body wash is a thick cream. It gets a little hard to spread and that is the only downside to this product. It doesn’t foam up like crazy which is GREAT for my dry skin.  The exfoliating particles are not too coarse and dense which makes it perfect for everyday use.  I apply it as I would any other body wash and then rub in circular motions for a minute or two. It exfoliates well and doesn’t cause itchiness or redness. The cream leaves my skin moisturized and lotion-skipping worthy.

I had resolved to skip exfoliating before I met this. I love this body wash! I do not need to spend extra 10 minutes of my time (and energy) applying and rubbing a layer of body scrub, when I could be completing my Sampling Techniques assignment.  My skin is a lot smoother and even my feet love this stuff.

I got this one at Imtiaz Supermarket for PKR 345 for 400ml bottle. Sadly, this is the only size available. I lasts 2-3 months at least, which is a great deal. 

If you need a daily dose of refreshment and exfoliation, with no time or energy to spend on scrubbing after washing, then this is the body wash for you!

Do tell me your thoughts and recommend exfoliating body washes you've tried! Have a great day :D

9 comments :

  1. sounds amazing.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks for stopping by Maria :-D

      Delete
  2. now i want to go to imtiaz right now and buy it :/



    Beauty Redefined
    My Latest Post : L'Oreal Professionnel Hairchalk | Blue Ocean Cruise

    Don't Forget to Follow me

    Bloglovin | Google+ | facebook | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, not sure if sea salt is suitable my dry skin. Thanks for stopping by. I am a new follower of your's now.
    thebrunettehead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it suits my dry skin :-) you're welcome and thanks! <3

      Delete
  4. Sound luxurious! I love St. Ives. I have their coconut lotion.

    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...