Sunday, 2 March 2014

Nail Art Tutorial - Roses

Roses Simple Nail Art Design Tutorial

Hello my pretties! :) I haven't been blogging for a while. My apologies! First, there was my best friend's wedding (Yayyy!) and then the next day I got really sick. I'm feeling a lot better now, so, decided to blog.

I have a nail art tutorial here for you girls. I used a toothpick to create roses, because I wanted a rough effect and it's way easier to control a toothpick than a brush. I couldn't decide if I wanted pink or orange, so I just went with coral. ^_^ So grab a tooth, some polishes and let's begin!


Roses Simple Nail Art Design Tutorial
Roses Nail Art Tutorial
Step One - Apply your favorite nail polish. Let it dry completely.
Step Two - Choose a darker color than the base. Dab some of it on a piece of paper and dip in a toothpick. Use the toothpick to create the circle and swirly.
Steps Three to Six - Make petals. Start the first one as you would for a regular flower. The trick is to create every next petal BEHIND the previous petal. I stopped here, but you can continue with another layer of petals behind this one.

If you prefer a fine line use a nail art brush or pen. But I prefer it this way. I have quite a few nail color swatches and skin care reviews to blog. I hope I get the time and energy. :(

Happy manicuring!

13 comments :

  1. Lovely tutorial! I loooveee coral! <3 I hope you get perfectly fine soon! :) xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you love :-) I looooveee coral too! :-D

      Delete
  2. Nice to learn you are feeling better now! <3

    Loved the tutorial and end results, you made it look so simple and easy! x

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think that! :-D Thanks soooo much for visiting <3

      Delete
  3. You always come up with amazing nail art tutorials....Love this one too.....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it .. good work girl xoxo
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I love the different colors you used, makes your nails pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! :-D coral and grey is my current obsession! thank you for visiting! :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is so lovely and easy to do! I'm going to try that tonight. :-D
    Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...