Tuesday, 25 March 2014

My Favorite Nail Colors For Spring

nail colors for spring 2014, latest nail polish 2014, Pakistani beauty blog

Hello everyone! :-) I have caught some virus and it's makin' me sick (literally)! So I didn't go to school today and that means.. another blog! And it also explains the better photography, better for me at least. Anyway, this blog is about the nail colors that I love this year in spring. You know spring, right? The season after winter when it's boiling hot during the day yet not so much at night. When there're more overpriced lawn prints on t.v than morning show wedding series gala. Yup you got it now. The season lasts a short time so I try to make the most of it. And I do that best by painting my nails pretty colors that remind me of flowers, grass and fruity juices (yum!). So let's see what I have here to show you :)


nail colors for spring 2014, latest nail polish 2014, Pakistani beauty blog
Rimmel London Salon Pro in 'Cocktail Passion' and 'Isn't She Precious'

First off I have this yummy coral nail color called 'Cocktail Passion' from Rimmel London. You check out my review for Rimmel London Salon Pro. Next, a light barbie pink called 'Isn't She Precious' from the same range. I love these polishes a lot. The colors are so girly and bright and the application is so smooth and fast. I will be swatching 'Isn't She Precious' soon.

nail colors for spring 2014, latest nail polish 2014, Pakistani beauty blog
Beauty UK Nail Gift Set in 'Urban Girl'

These mini polishes are from a Beauty UK nail gift set called 'Urban Girl'. The colors are creamy pastels, my second love for spring. I love the sea green and peach the most from this set. These are a little sheer though. They need 3 coats at least. But 6 polishes for 5 GBP; I think that's a pretty great deal!

And that is it. Such a long introduction to such a short list, I know >.< What are your favorite nail colors for spring? Do leave me some recommendations! 

Have a happy spring! ^_^

6 comments :

  1. such pretty shades...i love color studio nail colors :)
    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shades.....love them....well I have yellow, orange, pink, red and green on my list for spring.....xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :-) I can never pull off yellow nail color >.<

      Delete
  3. love ur picks , finally fnd ur blog ;)
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog Sana <3 feels great! I'm glad you liked my picks :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...