Friday, 21 March 2014

My Current Favorite Deep Cleansing Duo

Facial Cleanser, POND'S White Beauty Cleansing Milk, POND'S Pure White Facial Foam Review, Pakistani Beauty Blog

Hey girls! Hope you're doing great.^_^ Today I'm going to share with you a little daily deep cleansing routine that I have been following for 2 months. I've had the POND'S White Beauty Cleansing for like 8 months now but I hardly used it, (I confess, I didn't completely understand the purpose of cleansing milks before ^_^) until I purchased Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon in February. I use them together everyday and the result is smooth and clear skin.


Here it goes




I purchased this because,
1. The packaging and the ads ^_^
2. I needed a DEEP cleanser, to suck out the dirt and what-not that fills up my pores everyday (My university is very polluted. Seriously. Just do not get me started. :-/).

So basically there was only one expectation, 'clean' and wasn't really expecting anything else, because, what else can a face wash do, right? WRONG! This one is amazing! The dirt was cleaned out (check), my face felt incredibly smooth and (the best part) my complexion was brighter and fairer, like how it used to be before I started university (Yayy!). But, my face felt really dry (dry but smooth, what a weird combination is that?). I needed moisture, fast!

And that is where the cleansing milk comes in..

Facial Cleanser, POND'S White Beauty Cleansing Milk, POND'S Pure White Facial Foam Review, Pakistani Beauty Blog

I take a good pea-sized amount and massage on my face lightly, covering my checks, nose and forehead well. I run a cotton ball over my face lightly, tone and rinse off with just water (no facial foam). And the greasiness goes away! Before I got that black tube of awesome, this same cleansing milk was so greasy that I had to wash again with facial foam. Washing the milk off with facial foam kind of (by kind of I mean completely) ruins the purpose of using a cleansing milk. So, now I'm really happy that the milk absorbs right in. After rinsing off, my face doesn't feel dry or tight, meaning, there's an acceptable layer of grease, along with feeling squeaky clean.

After following this routine everyday after coming home from university, I have noticed that my blackheads and whiteheads have reduced, the pimples don't come out to say hi like they used to, my complexion is a lot clearer and skin is so smooth it's unbelievable!! 

I purchased the facial foam for PKR 220 and the cleansing milk for around PKR 200 from Imtiaz Supermarket. POND'S products are easily available just about anywhere. I think the price is a really good bargain because the facial foam (100 g) will last me 2 months by the end of March and the cleansing milk (150 ml) about 4-5 months if used regularly. I would recommend all those with normal and dry skin to try this routine out and do share the results. ^_^

Stay blessed!

10 comments :

  1. Nice review dear! I need to try that cleansing milk now. :) x

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zubia! You'll love it hopefully ^_^ *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post hun, definitely need to try out Ponds cleansing milk. =p xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :-) thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I am using this cleansing milk and it's amazing....I love it....I haven't tried this facial foam but soon I will....xoxoxo......^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is, specially at that price. All other good cleansing milks are above 500. Thanks for visiting :-)

      Delete
  5. Wow, these sound amazing! We don't have many PONDS products in the UK, think we have the cold cream, that's about it, ha!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have tried the face wash but i was not imoressed.The cleansing milk is a love though.thumbs up <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...