Friday, 28 March 2014

Spring Florals

Spring nail art design

Hey girls ^_^ I took a day off again. I'm still not feeling well :( and I have a Mid term exam on Tuesday of the subject that I despise! Yup, DESPISE! Okay. The subject isn't all that bad. But the teacher.. ughh! 

Moving on.. 

Since spring is still here I felt like doing my nails mint green and pink. ^_^ I really love how refreshing that combination is. But not more than peach and mint green of course! I painted my nails mint green first, from the Beauty UK Nail Gift set in Urban Girl that I showed you all in My Favorite Nail Colors for Spring. Then I made some irregular vertical lines with white polish. After letting that dry up well, I did some pink dotted flowers with my dotting tool. For my thumb, I painted it white, then made a big pink flower and added a swirly mint green leaf.

Spring nail art


Hope you liked this quick NOTD! Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day! <3

3 comments :

  1. wow :o so pretty! how do u do dis? a tutorial please :D dis is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh woooooow...I really need a tutorial.....love it....xoxoxo...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JayBee!!
    Your nail art looks supercute!! Love it!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other? Lemme know!
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...