Tuesday, 11 February 2014

V-day Nails

Valentine's Day Nail Art Design
Hey girls! Happy tuesday! ^_^ Here's my first Valentine's themed nail design. I did this one in 5 minutes while waiting for my van. :D

These are the polishes I used.


Valentine's Day Nail Art Design

MUA Nail Varnish in Red Fever and Strawberry Cream, Rimmel London Salon Pro in Isn't She Precious and the white polish from my Beauty UK Nail Polish Gift Set in Urban Girl.

I used cool-toned colors for the base so they look matchy-matchy together and create a fading look. After the base colors dried up, I dropped some white on a piece of paper, dipped a small dotting tool in it and made teeny tiny hearts in a zig-zag pattern.

Valentine's Day Nail Art Design

So that's it. Thanks so much for visiting <3

Love,

10 comments :

  1. Loving the hearts and the nail art <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sho cutee :) keep making such posts :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute... love the pink shade and those cute little hearts <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty :)


    http://fakhrarafique.blogspot.com/2014/02/garnier-skin-naturals-bb-cream-miracle.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cuteeeeeee nail art dear.....xoxoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute.Lovely color combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a stunning nail art!
    I love it so much!
    It's perfect for valentine ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time im visiting your blog, it looks super cute
    Lovely NOTD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...