Wednesday, 5 February 2014

January Empties



Hey girls! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying this short spring time we have ^_^. Initially I wanted to do a monthly favorites post but then I got the idea of 'Monthly Empties' from Flutter and Sparkle and it seemed more interesting to rant and ramble before tossing in the trash! So, here it is :)


Monthly Empties, Pakistani Beauty Blog

Tresemme Salon Silk Conditioner for Dry and Frizzy Hair - It's an awesome product and totally worth the money because it lasts a long long time. It didn't make my hair feel heavy or greasy. I will not be repurchasing this, however, because I have short hair now and they don't need such heavy taming anymore (Thank God!)

Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo for Dry or Damaged Hair - I wish I had noticed amazin results with this one but, sadly, shampoos never amase me. The big bottle is a huge turn off for me because I have small hands >_<. No repurchasing here.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub - I loved this! The first gel-based scrub that I tried. The exfoliation is light; perfect for daily use or sensitive skin. Repurchasing and reviewing!

Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash - No description needed. This is a staple for me! It doesn't dry out my skin and safe to use 3 times a day. I will be trying out the Morning Burst ones next.

Monthly Empties, Pakistani Beauty Blog

Clean and Clear Essentials Moisturiser - This is another staple. It works great all year round on my dry face without leaving even a tinge of grease.

Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion - Well, it doesn't leave my skin moisturised for 24 hours; 12 hours tops, which is a GREAT deal for the price! The smell is yummy and the lotion is very spreadable, doesn't leave a greasy residue and nourishes my dry skin very well all year round. I have overdosed on the cocoa butter so I will be trying out the other body lotions from Vaseline.

Monthly Empties, Pakistani Beauty Blog

Pond's White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Cream - I didn't experience anything amazing with this, but to be fair I go through extreme sun exposure everyday. It's not good at moisturising though and no SPF. No repurchasing.

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream - This cream is actually meant for oily/combination skin but it makes my dry/normal skin soft as well. It claims to be mattifying; I have nothing to mattify ^_^ No repurchasing.

The Body Shop Floral Acai Duo Body Butter - Ah-mazing! It was on of my Favorites of 2013. No repurchasing though, I have 3 body butters in stock.

And that's all of it! Do give me your thoughts and opinions below if you've used one of these. Thank you so much for reading <3

Much love,

14 comments :

  1. You have dry skin and clean and clear suits you?! I wish my skin was more cooperative too! :(
    I've been eyeing TBS duos and running out of my current tub of chocomania one! I need to stock up! ;P xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it does but I can't soley depend on it in winters :( You should try out the Macademia Nut DUO, it smells like chocomania but nutty :)

      Delete
  2. I wanna try TBS duo soon... with so many empties time to go for a haul :) nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already went ^_^ I'm glad you liked it <3

      Delete
  3. Clean & Clear moisturizer worked best for me too for 1.5 year..Now I dont use it but its face wash never worked.....>.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm shocked to know that! It works great on me :)

      Delete
  4. Ooo wow nice post, thanks for mentioning details, n yes cnc face wash never ever worked for me too... Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel happy to finish some product because get a chance to buy new 1 lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have truly given the "EMPTY"-ness to those Tresemme products :D
    My body butters HARDLY end :/ I will definitely be getting the Neutrogena Grapefruit one next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah! Squeezed the life out of them :D My anything hardly ends because I always use soo many products at the same time :P Yup you should but don't expect MASSIVE exfoliation out of it, it's very light and gentle :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...