Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Pakistani Nail Polish Brands

Pakistani makeup, Pakistani nail polish, Pakistani beauty blog


Hello everyone! Hope you're having a nice day. ^_^

I decided to put together this list of the nail polishes that are produced in Pakistan. Instead on spending so much money by buying nail colors from MAC, Maybelline, Rimmel and the like, sometimes we should show some patriotism and buy nail polishes produced in our own country. Being a nail art geek I always need so many colors and getting local polishes is very pocket friendly. They're actually pretty good. Here's the list.

Medora - Everyone's favorite! Very long lasting. Doesn't streak and well pigmented. Price is around Rs.100 and mini bottle is also available worth around Rs. 50.

Swiss Miss - My best friend's favorite. Has a really pretty glossy finish. Price is between Rs. 100 to 150.

Sweet Touch - My favorite! Creme, shimmer, pearl and pastels. Doesn't streak and well pigmented. Price is around Rs.100.

Rivaj UK - They have neon and shatter polishes too. I haven't it yet.

Clarity/Clazona - It was called Clarity before and now it's Clazona. I'm confused. Really pretty shimmer, creme and pastels colors. Doesn't streak and well pigmented. Price is Rs. 60.

Femina - Haven't tried it yet. Please do share your experience. :)

Christine - Tried it once. It wasn't very glossy on its own, but there's nothing a topcoat can't fix. ^_^

Luscious - Haven't tried it yet. I'm planning to though as I've read really awesome reviews about the quality. It costs between Rs. 200-300.

Putting together this list felt like I was writing down my whole life's work in a single post! :D I was texting my nail polish buddies, annoying them oh-so much and searching online. I searched and searched, worried that I had left a brand out. Still if I have left out any brands or made any mistakes, please do let me know. Hope you try these polishes out. I'd love to do a 'Part 2'.

Love,

*Disclaimer: I wasn't paid to write this nor is this PR.*

13 comments :

  1. I mostly stay away from nail polishes but loved to read this post....I hope there is no need to do part 2....you have mentioned all the brands....:P....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative...thanks for sharing all these brands.. I haven't seen clarity and Femina nail polishes... will check these out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you totally should! Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  3. Genny Genny Genny! You missed Genny! :) I love such posts where people put together brands for a certain product! <3 xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jadirah! I'm looking forward to try out Genny :)

      Delete
  4. i love sweet touch! you should try profusion too, theyre like a 100 rupees each, and there is another brand NX aswell, same price range, great quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Nayab! <3 Yup I sure will I have my eyes on them :D

      Delete
  5. This is a really helpful post Jay! :-) Lets us know that locally available gems are also worth a shot if you're a nail polish junkie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bia :D <3 I will go into further depths ^_^

      Delete
  6. I didn't know about some of these. I'll look for them now. P.S: That little art with the flag is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! :-D I made it myself :-)

      Delete
  7. If you want to  Buy Nail Polish Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/nail/nail-polish.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...