Friday, 17 January 2014

Nails Of The Day - First Day Of New Semester

Hello! Hope you all are doing well and looking gorgeous. ^_^

New semester at my university started yesterday. My favorite thing about uni is matching my nails with my outfits! I went along with the Pantone color of the year "Radiant Orchid", and paired a black and white lined top with creamy purple pants. Here are the nails I did to go along with my outfit. :)

Simple Nail Art Design, Pakistani Nail Art, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
My Nails Of The Day


It hardly took me 10 minutes to create this in the morning. I love simple nail designs that I can do quickly in the morning. I did this design with a striper brush and dotting tools.

Hope you liked this real quick post! Thank you so much for reading ^_^

Much love,

15 comments :

  1. So fun that you matched your nails to your outfit! I think you did a great job, the design looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really was fun :)

      Delete
  2. pretty nails <3
    I feel so lazy in the morning that I dnt wanna even tie a pony tail :p

    following your blog xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) hahaha I've made painting my nails a part of my morning routine so it feels more like a necessity now ^_^

      Delete
  3. Cute....!!! Wish you all the best for this new semester..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! My favourite is the one on your thumb nail! Good luck with the new semester! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D It's my favprite too but my shoes ruined it a bit :(

      Delete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwww........Such a cute post.....loved the nail art hun and best of luck for this semester.....xoxoxo.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look soooo beautiful.!
    I love them, Goodluck in the new Semester :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a perfect nail art designer :)
    I love doing nail arts too have a look if you want to.
    Here's the link to my website https://shecorner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...