Friday, 3 January 2014

MUA Nail Varnish in Strawberry Cream - Swatches

Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches
Hey hey! Happy New Year to all my lovely readers! I don't have alot of resolutions so I didn't create a separate post for that. I've been a very BAD blogger last year. I didn't post for quite a long time. But from this year onwards I'm planning to post regulary until my holidays last and atleast 3 times a week while my university is on. A facebook fan page for my blog might come along soon. I have also categorized and arranged everything that I want on this space here (That's how I function. I have OCD :p). So please have some faith in my little blog. :)

I have some Makeup Academy Nail Varnish swatches here for you. The color is called 'Strawberry Cream'. A pretty barbie pink that all girls drool over. I used two coats in the swatches and didn't apply a topcoat. Enjoy! ^_^

Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches
Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches

Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches
Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches

Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches
Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches

Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches
Makeup Academy MUA Nail Varnish Strawberry Cream Swatches
Pretty right? I really love this polish. It's glossy and so so PINK! I'd love to know your thoughts on this color and brand.

Happy Polishing!

6 comments :

  1. ooooo such a cuteee pink shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knw right :D Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty pink! We love MUA, they have good colours and are a real bargain. We're looking forward to more of your blogging in 2014! E&J.xx
    DahliaNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they sure are :) Awww that means alot! Looking forward to your creativity as well <3

      Delete
  3. This pink color looks lovely on your nails!
    Thanks for sharing them with us ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sweety :) thanks for that comment <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...