Friday, 3 January 2014

Black Tribal Jumper Nails

Black-Tribal-Jumper-Nails-Nail-art

Hello lovely ladies! I have this tribal printed sweater which used to be my mom's. It was just lying there and it inspired me to create jumber + tribal printed nails. I wasn't much of a fan of tribal nail design before but I sure am now. I really liked doing this one. It's fun to try out different patterns and get inspirations from your home and wardrobe. ^_^



Black Tribal Jumper Nails
Black Tribal Jumper Nails
This is the jumper that inspired me. I took close-ups of the patterns too so you can try out the patterns if you like. :)
Black Tribal Jumper Nails
The inspiration
I used a flat nail art brush to create this design. I simply dipped the flat brush in polish and poked it on my nails in a line to create a stitched pattern.The zig-zags also become really easy peasy when you use a flat brush. I used grey and white alot because they show up really well on black.

Black Tribal Jumper Nails
Black Tribal Jumper Nails
I used a ton of polishes! My sweater even had blue, green and orange action going on but I left that out because I didn't want to overdo this look. I liked this design because you can be totally messy but it'll still look great. I really couldn't stop looking at my nails today. Have I gone insane? O.o

Do you like tribal and jumper print in the same design? Or are tribal prints not your thing? Do comment and share the love.

Much love.

4 comments :

  1. Hi,
    Nice blog and post :) I'm following you, If you want visit and follow my blog.
    Kiss from Portugal

    Pedro Costa
    http://cultopelocorpo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work dear http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these nails!
    I'm now following your blog ;) and I'm looking forward to read all of your posts in the future!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...