Sunday, 1 December 2013

Pink Winter Nails



Hey everyone!

I don't know why but pink and white looks like winter to me. So I added a barren tree and some rhinestones and voila! Pink winter nails. ^_^ I think using silver instead of white would be a prettier look.


Stuff I used




I did the branches with a brush. If you do not have a nail art brush or nail art polishes it's no big deal. You can always use a toothpick. You just need to keep dipping the toothpick in polish again and again. I don't have that rhinestone wheel thing so I used those phone case decorating stickers. I removed the sticky part from them before starting because it looks untidy.


Tutorial


Step 1 - Paint your ring finger white and the rest pink.

Step 2 - Make a curvy line on your ring finger.

Step 3 - Add 2 or 3 branches depending on your nail size. Don't overdo the number of branches and don't worry if it gets messy. You'll add rhinestones and topcoat to fix that.

Step 4 - Repeat steps 2 and 3 for your thumb. You might wanna add one more branch to your thumb.

Step 5 - Put a small drop of topcoat and lightly place the rhinestone on it. It'll fix really well once the topcoat dries up. Again, don't overdo the number of rhinestones. I left 2 branches without a rhinestone.

Step 6 - Repeat step 5 for your thumb.



Add 2 coats of topcoat, letting it dry between each coat and your done!

You can make trees on the other nails too, add some silver glitter, anything that's wintery. Don't worry much about the rhinestones. I promise they won't come off. :)

Byesies and take care,
JayBee

4 comments :

  1. the nail art is lovely Jaybee ^_^
    imanailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink polish!!!
    This nail art looks great on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you liked it :) it's from MUA

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...