Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Nominated for Liebstar Award!


Surprise surprise!

I'm nominated for the Liebstar Blog Award! Yayy me! :D I can barely contain my happiness! Loads for thanks to Karolina from http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com for even visiting my blog, let alone nominating me! Thanks a million Karolina.

This award is basically for bloggers who have few followers but offering creative content. It's a great chance for bloggers to get some recognition. The best part is, there is no grand finale announcement of the winner. When you get nominated you have won! Liebster is a german word, which means creative, unique, etc. This is how it goes:


You thank the blogger who nominated you, mentioning a link to their blog. Next, you answer their 11 questions. Then, you nominate 11 bloggers with a small following and create 11 questions for them. (Comment on their post and mention that you have nominated them)

These are the answers to the 11 questons that Karolina asked me

1)How you imagine your blog after three years?

My posts will show up on the first or second page of Google when somebody searches for 'Nail Art Blogs in Pakistan' (Hopefully! My fingers are crossed for this!)


2)Why did you start this blog?

To share my passion for nail colors and nail art, my favorite beauty products and homemade remedies and voice my opinions about fashion dos and don'ts. I wanted to encourage self-grooming basically.

3)Who is your favorite blogger?

Internationally, Bubbi/Lindi from bubzbeauty.com and Leesha from xsparkage.com
From Pakistan, Glamarama from glamarama-glamarama.blogspot.com and Sara Hassan from sarahassansblog.com

4)Five things you would take to deserted island.

A coral nail color, my phone, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (So I can finally finish it ^_^), Vaseline petroleum jelly and my glasses.

5)Your must have beauty and fashion items.

Beauty: Nail colors!! lip stain and facial scrub
Fashion: I like shrugs, brightly colored scarves and cute and funky ballet pumps.

6)Your dream job.

Shoe Designer

7) If you could visit anywhere in he world,where would it be?

Paris

8)What is your biggest fear?

Falling down the stairs

9)What is your biggest dream?

Getting an amazing job

10)What are your New Year resolutions?

Blog more

Read more informative books

Stay positive and happy

Take my vitamin supplements on time

11)What would you wish for other bloggers?

Just stick to your goals and write posts that your readers can relate to better.

Done with the answers! Here are my 11 questions


1) What is your blog about?
2) What kind of audience do you want for your blog?
3) Who is your favorite blogger?
4) What is your favorite beauty item?
5) What is your favorite accessory?
6) Which fashion trend do you absolutely loathe?
7) What is your dream job?
8) What post on your blog has had the most visits?
9) What will your followers be seeing more of on your blog in 2014?
10) Your New Year Resolutions please.
11) How you imagine your blog in three years.

My 11 nominees..


Please take a moment to view these bloggers. They are just fab! Nominees, please don't stop the chain.

Merry Christmas and Happy Quaid Day to all Pakistanis!


12 comments :

  1. Congratulations (claps) <3 <3 U deserve this seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely contain my joy as well! <3 Really Happy for You! Kudos. And I'm Nominated. YAAAAYYY :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating us! We will certainly complete the questions and pass on the love in the new year. E&J.xx
    DahliaNails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) thank you so much for nominating me. I just checked the link :D
    Yes, I will do a post with answers to your questions today :D soo happy! Thank you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey im yours new follower, Lovely blog no doubt <3
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...