Saturday, 28 December 2013

New Year Fireworks Nails


Hello my readers!

2014 is just around the corner. Can you believe that another year went by of your life and you are one year closer to death? Bad joke :D I'm not good on the resolutions but I'm always excited when a new year starts because I have my birthday in January ^_^. I created a new year's design and wanted to share it with you all.

I painted my nails black with a black nail color from Glamorous first, then added a coat of silver glitter polish by Ruby Hammer Recommends from Debenhems. 

New Year Fireworks Nail Art
On my thumb I did some purple spikes in a circle, then some smaller orange ones and lastly gold ones.
New Year Fireworks Nail Art

On the rest of my fingers I wrote '2014' with my gold technic nail art polish.

New Year Fireworks Nail Art

How I Did the Fireworks


Polishes and tools for the design
How to make fireworks
How to make fireworks


I hope you like it. It's very messy. I know. I appologize. :( But It's not my fault. This design is cursed! The polishes kept spilling on my bedsheet and then the pink paint on my nail art brushes came off on my hand and revealed the brown wooden ugliness within itself. So I have 1 messed up bedsheet (My mom's gonna kill me by the way) and 3 ugly nail art brushes thanks to the curse!

Anyway, if you don't like the blackness, a girly version is coming right up! ^_^

Happy New Year!


6 comments :

  1. Hey Jabeen! I wish i could even apply nail polish without a mess and here you are with nail design prowess! MashaAllah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks <3 you have those product reviewing powers which I terribly lack :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much huda <3 means alot :)

      Delete
    2. I agree your nails look beautiful! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...