Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Nails of The Day - Purple Paris


Hello lovelies!

It was a great nail art day for me today. It was my first attempt at the Eiffle Tower, and I somehow made one after using 3 to 4 different brushes. I found the perfect brush and technique. The secrets shall be revealed here soon! ^_^ I had a Valima (wedding reception) to attend. I wore a dark purple dress. I normally go for the classic red nails on formal occasions, but the experimenting juices were flowing and I went for the mani instead. :)


Purple Paris Nails
Purple Paris Nails
Both colors are from Beauty UK nail color gift set called Urban Girl. Creamy pastel shades that I love in winters. :)

Purple Paris Nails - Eiffel Tower
Purple Paris Nails - Eiffel Tower
Purple Paris Nails
Purple Paris Nails
I did dabbing motions for the lips on my thumb. I will be doing a separate tutorial on that too.

I know it's not very Parisian, but it was my first try. Now that I have discovered the trick and with the creative juices flowing, I'm sure there's more to come. The most importat part is that I had a great time doin this mani. :)

Purple Paris Nails - Eiffel Tower
Purple Paris Nails - Eiffel Tower
Winter is definitely here in Karachi! It was so cold today, my hands turned numb. I had to wear a hoody over my dress and looked like a stupid kid. :D

Thank you so much for stopping by! Really means alot. Don't forget to comment and tell me what you thought of my first try. I'd love to read your experiences.

Happy New Year!

4 comments :

  1. This is so lovely <3
    Visit mine honey
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the Eiffel tower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it :) Thank you so much <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nail art. Love your nails btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...