Sunday, 29 December 2013

Girlie New Year Nails

Girly New Year Nails

Hi my lovelies!

I'm here with a girly version of new year nails, as promised. I like this one so much better than the previous one. It's cuter and cleaner. I'm going to enter this one to Nail Art Ideas Linkup (check my side bar for more information). Keep reading. ^_^


I made white clouds and wrote 'Happy New Year' in pink so it looks like a cut-out. I have nails the size of a little girl. It gets hard to write on them. I wrote vertically so it's clearer and readale when I turn my hand like this.

Cute right? ^_^
I did a cutesie clock on the thumb which I totally love. I made the circle with 2 coats of white nail polish. Then wrote the digits with black and made the pointer in pink pointing towards 12. Then added some petals. In the end I added a flower on my pinky.

Girlie New Year Nails

I used MUA Nail Varnish in strawberry cream, white from Beauty UK Nail Polish Gift Set, and black and topcoat from Glamourous, a Pakistani company. I used the biggest dotting tool I had for the clock petals, and then did the writing with a detail brush.

Polishes and tools I used

Girly New Year Nails
Girly New Year Nails


Girly New Year Nails
Girly New Year Nails

That's it. Hope you liked it and thanks so much for visiting :). Don't forget to comment and share the love.

Happy New Year!

7 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...