Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Easy Snowman Nails


Hey everyone! 

My exams are finally over and I have my winter break. Yayy :D Which means i'll be posting alot more.

I did these nails this morning. They are actually inspired by my sister's hoodie. It's a really easy design for winter. I made it in around 10 minutes. It's a perfect design if you're using a toothpick since the dots are meant to be irregular. If you are using a dotting tool, mess up the perfect dot by creating more dots together.



Inspiration for this design: My sister's hoodie from New Look
So let's get started!

You need:

shiny black
pretty orange
frosty white
dotting tool/tooth pick


Step One: Paint your nails as shown.

Step Two: Make two big irregular dots for the eyes. (Remember they are stone; they don't have to be a proper dot)

Step Three: Make two tiny orange dots in a line.

Step Four: Connect the tiny dots and add a point to form a carrot nose.

Step Five: Make some more irregular black dots for the mouth but smaller this time.

Step Six: Add the snowflake. Checkout the snowflake tutorial here.

Apply top coat and you're done!





Like it? Hate it? Tell me ^_^

Happy Winters!




11 comments :

  1. Those are so cute! I can't really do my nails because I play guitar, and they'd be ruined in a day, but this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I'm a new follower on Bloglovin!

      Delete
    2. Awww thanks <3 no worries, you can do your toes :)

      Delete
  2. it is such cute mani.... yes finally got someone on weheratit...following you on all platform

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww shuper cute snow man :)
    Followed back from The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks!! <3 First I get a comment from crafty nail and now you. Is this my lucky nail art or what? :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...